Hotels near Lake Alexander
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake Alexander
Make sure you set aside enough time to really check out Lake Alexander.
It's located in Darwin, the state capital. You'll discover plenty of things to do in this much-loved city.
You have access to 6 accommodations within 3 kilometres of Lake Alexander, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you're looking for. We recommend the Quest Parap, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the Casa on Gregory (2 kilometres) or the Coconut Grove Holiday Apartments (3 kilometres).
Like to keep your money for dining and experiences? Try booking a room at one of the region's cheaper options. You can't go past the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers.
Before you explore Lake Alexander, chase down the smell of freshly ground coffee to Salty Plum Cafe. When you need something more substantial, stop by Pee Wee's at the Point. If you'd like to kick back with a local brew, Arafura Moto is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Lake AlexanderWhile you're here, get to know the area near Lake Alexander:
- If you're a fan of history, stop by Fannie Bay Gaol Museum to hear the events that helped shape this part of the world.
- Explore local involvement in previous military endeavours when you visit Defence Of Darwin Experience.
- Military tactics from the past are brought to life at Darwin Military Museum.
- Grab your binoculars and look out for native birds as you go for a walk through East Point Reserve.
- With lots of fascinating and remarkable creations, 24HR Art makes for a first-class experience.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Alexander?
Hotels in Lake Alexander start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.