Accommodation Near SKYCITY Casino, The Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in SKYCITY Casino
From the moment you walk in until the moment you leave, SKYCITY Casino is sure to keep you thoroughly entertained.
It sits surrounded by the bustle of Darwin, the state capital. You'll find plenty of things to do in this well-loved city.
If you're only here for a quick trip, why not save time and make a reservation at one of the many hotels near SKYCITY Casino? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 51 possibilities. Check out the rates at the Argus Apartments Darwin (2 kilometres), the Marrakai Apartments (a kilometre) and the Darwin Waterfront Apartments (3 kilometres).
Die-hard savers will be delighted with the range of less expensive accommodation options here. The Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell is 2 kilometres away, while the Frogshollow Backpackers is about 2 kilometres away.
If you love to travel in style, then how about you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? You won't regret staying at the Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel, Darwin or the Skycity Darwin, 2 kilometres and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
Make sure your first stop is Eva's Cafe at George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, Gardens Road, The Gardens to fuel up with a coffee. It's only 0.6 kilometres from SKYCITY Casino. If you're after something more substantial, grab a table at SKYCITY Darwin (Mindil Beach, Gilruth Avenue, Darwin City). It's only 0.07 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near SKYCITY CasinoDon't leave yet! The local area has lots more available:
- Learn how local products are created and have a chinwag with the various merchants at Mindil Beach Sunset Market.
- Blow away the cobwebs and wander along the shore at Mindil Beach. You never know what you'll find.
- Listen out for the birds singing their songs and the insects flittering while you explore George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens.
- The gentle sounds of the water at Cullen Bay Marina may tempt you to find a cruise on one of the yachts or boats and set off into the sunset.
- Imagine the world thousands of years ago while studying the fascinating objects on display at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
How much is a hotel room in SKYCITY Casino?
Hotels in SKYCITY Casino start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.