Hotels near Fannie Bay Race Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fannie Bay Race Course
Ready to plan your visit to Fannie Bay Race Course?
It's located in Darwin the state capital. This well-loved city is truly a sight in itself.
Within 3 kilometres of Fannie Bay Race Course, there are 9 listed hotel options. The Quest Parap is only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, check out the amenities at the Skycity Darwin or the Cullen Bay Resorts, 3 kilometres and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
Want accommodation that won't blow the budget? See what the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers have to offer.
For a delicious pick-me-up, head to The Cyclone Cafe (8 Parap Place, Parap). Tired and hungry? Only 0.9 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Parap Tavern (15 Parap Road, Parap).
Other Things to Do Near Fannie Bay Race CourseAfter you stop at Fannie Bay Race Course, see what's going on nearby:
- When culture is calling, make a beeline for 24HR Art, an exhibition space that will provoke you with its striking collection of art.
- Meet ghosts of olden times in the displays at Fannie Bay Gaol Museum.
- Understand how the natural world has evolved over the eons at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
- Breathe in the fresh air at Lake Alexander, and give yourself time to take in the pleasant scenery.
- Stop in at George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens and learn the botanical names of many exotic and local plant species.
How much is a hotel room in Fannie Bay Race Course?
Hotels in Fannie Bay Race Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.