Why should I choose apartments in Darwin?
- Comfort: Think about it—you can enjoy all the amenities of home, like a fully furnished living room and balcony, kitchenettes, air conditioning, and more, while exploring a totally new place. What’s not to love?
- Convenience: You’re a free spirit, and you can’t be tied down by things like planning ahead and parking in garages with sky-high rates. At this type of Darwin accommodation, you won’t have to. Look for free car parking so you can come and go as you please, and free Wi-Fi for all that planning you still have to do.
- Space: Travelling with the whole family? You’ll really be able to spread out in the huge 3-bedroom apartments at Alatai Holiday Apartments. Yes, you can have a peaceful getaway—in an apartment this big, you won’t be able to hear the kids arguing.
Which serviced apartments in Darwin are near the top attractions?
- Crocosaurus Cove: It wouldn’t be a visit to the Northern Territory without a croc sighting, and this is the place. Apart from reptile encounters at Crocosaurus Cove, this part of Darwin city is home to Aquascene, where you can join in a fish feeding, and Bicentennial Park, with its meandering footpaths and beach access. Kiddos still not tired? H on Mitchell Apartment Hotel has an arcade room and pool that are sure to wear them out.
- Darwin CBD: Darwin is a small city with big-city vibes, and nowhere is this more evident than the CBD. Admire flowering trees in Jervois Park, pop into the bars and restaurants along Kitchener Drive, or take advantage of a sunset photo op along the Darwin waterfront. Plus, there are loads of serviced apartments in this area, like Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront.