Serviced Apartments in Darwin
Check hotel prices in Darwin
Apartment Hotels in Darwin
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in DarwinView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Darwin Apartment Hotels
Why should I choose apartments in Darwin?
- Comfort: Think about it—you can enjoy all the amenities of home, like a fully furnished living room and balcony, kitchenettes, air conditioning, and more, while exploring a totally new place. What’s not to love?
- Convenience: You’re a free spirit, and you can’t be tied down by things like planning ahead and parking in garages with sky-high rates. At this type of Darwin accommodation, you won’t have to. Look for free car parking so you can come and go as you please, and free Wi-Fi for all that planning you still have to do.
- Space: Travelling with the whole family? You’ll really be able to spread out in the huge 3-bedroom apartments at . Yes, you can have a peaceful getaway—in an apartment this big, you won’t be able to hear the kids arguing.
Which serviced apartments in Darwin are near the top attractions?
- Crocosaurus Cove: It wouldn’t be a visit to the Northern Territory without a croc sighting, and this is the place. Apart from reptile encounters at Crocosaurus Cove, this part of Darwin city is home to Aquascene, where you can join in a fish feeding, and Bicentennial Park, with its meandering footpaths and beach access. Kiddos still not tired? has an arcade room and pool that are sure to wear them out.
- : Darwin is a small city with big-city vibes, and nowhere is this more evident than the CBD. Admire flowering trees in Jervois Park, pop into the bars and restaurants along Kitchener Drive, or take advantage of a sunset photo op along the Darwin waterfront. Plus, there are loads of serviced apartments in this area, like .
New reviews! Best hotels in Darwin
5 / 5
Argus Hotel Darwin
A verified traveller from Cairns, North Queensland stayed at Argus Hotel Darwin
Posted 6 days ago