Hotels near Fort Hill Wharf
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fort Hill Wharf
You'll have a terrific time at Fort Hill Wharf.
It's to be found in Darwin, the state capital. You'll find heaps of things to see and do in this busy city.
You can go for a walk in almost any direction from Fort Hill Wharf and you'll end up at a wonderful hotel. There are no less than 21 to pick from within a kilometre. Why not see what you think of the Argus Apartments Darwin, Darwin Waterfront Apartments and Mantra on the Esplanade?
Die-hard savers will be delighted with the assortment of less expensive accommodation options here. The Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell is a modest a kilometre away, and if that doesn't suit, the Frogshollow Backpackers is only a kilometre away.
Chill out at one of the many upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rates at the Marrakai Apartments, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel, Darwin is merely a kilometre away.
Before you head to Fort Hill Wharf, get ready for the day with a hot drink at Cafe 21. When you couldn't possible go on before getting a good feed, visit Vibe Hotel. Finally, have a drink at The Deck Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Hill WharfAfter visiting Fort Hill Wharf, check what else is happening in the local area:
- Those wanting to engage in civic administration can get an insider's view at Government House.
- WWII Oil Storage Tunnels is ideal if you're a bit of a history buff. Remember to bring a good camera and find out if there are any guided tours scheduled while you're there.
- Surrender to the stillness of Christ Church Anglican Cathedral Darwin, an ideal place to take refuge from the frantic nature of the modern world.
- Parliament House is a great spot for those visitors with an interest in modern-day governmental structures.
- Whether you want to swim for exercise or just float in the shallows, you'll have a great day at Wave Lagoon.
How much is a hotel room in Fort Hill Wharf?
Hotels in Fort Hill Wharf start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.