Accommodation Near Bicentennial Park, Darwin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bicentennial Park
You'll want to put aside plenty of time to really check out Bicentennial Park.
You're not likely to have any difficulties finding it. It's based in Darwin, the state capital.
If staying within walking distance of Bicentennial Park interests you, you'll have 34 hotels to select from. Not sure where to begin? Check out the Argus Apartments Darwin, Marrakai Apartments and City Gardens Apartments.
If you'd rather be sightseeing, then why empty your pockets for accommodation? Luckily, there are some bargain options available. Book in at the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell to be 0.4 kilometres away, or the Frogshollow Backpackers, 0.8 kilometres away.
Never hesitate to treat yourself! This area contains a fantastic range of elegant upscale hotels. The Darwin Waterfront Apartments and the Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel, Darwin, a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
If you're in the area around Bicentennial Park and need a coffee, visit The Office Espresso Bar Cafe. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Travelodge Resort Darwin for a delicious meal. As the day turns into night and you feel like a beer or two, stroll over to Char Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Bicentennial ParkThe region has loads more going on:
- Soak up the electric atmosphere when enjoying an event at Darwin Entertainment Centre, regarded as offering outstanding entertainment.
- If you want to check out the birds and the bees, head to Crocosaurus Cove. Your children will think you're the ant's pants!
- Forget your troubles for a day and spend a bit of time perusing the aisles of Lyons Cottage.
- Find yourself in the great outdoors and meet some amazing creatures at Aquascene.
- Darwin War Memorial is a wonderful place for a moment of quiet reflection, and to learn something about the area's past.
How much is a hotel room in Bicentennial Park?
Hotels in Bicentennial Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.