ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 102 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies, and coffee/tea makers. Additionally, fridges, free newspapers, and safes are available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and has a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Darwin City Centre hotel, you'll be 10.7 km (6.6 mi) from Casuarina Beach.
Argus Hotel Darwin ratings based on 168 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Argus Hotel Darwin
About the Argus Hotel DarwinLocation 13 Shepherd Street, Darwin, NT 0800
Argus Hotel Darwin offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free breakfast is available daily. The business-friendly Argus Hotel Darwin also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Darwin hotel is smoke free.
- 102 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2015
- Continental breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) (11.5 km / 7.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Argus Hotel Darwin offers 102 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Rooms open to balconies. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Darwin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Multiple bedrooms
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 9 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Argus Hotel Darwin
- Argus Hotel
- Argus Darwin
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.