ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with DVD players, and all 237 rooms feature WiFi, wired Internet and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Hairdryers, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
The fine-dining restaurant, Mitchells Grill, serves regional cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mitchells Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the fitness centre and pool loungers. Business travellers can take advantage of conference space and a business centre. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Darwin City Centre hotel, you'll be 11.9 km (7.4 mi) from Casuarina Beach.
Hilton Darwin ratings based on 613 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Darwin
12 Nov. 2018 by Markus
Hi Steve Thanks for sharing your experience! We are in a great location handy for everything in the CBD Im pleased to read you enjoyed! We noted your comment on the pool and we certainly got our contractor onto that immediately. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Markus Kaliss General Manager
1 Oct. 2018 by Markus Kaliss
Thanks for your great feedback. Im pleased to read you enjoyed our central location. I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon Kind regards, Markus Kaliss General Manager Hilton Darwin
Hotel was lovely and clean and close to everything
About the Hilton DarwinLocation 32 Mitchell Street, Darwin, NT 0800
Hilton Darwin offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. The luxury Hilton Darwin also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Darwin hotel is smoke free.
- 237 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Darwin offers 237 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Darwin hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and safes. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Mitchells Grill – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Mitchells Bar – This bar specialises in regional cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests booked in “Territorian Rate!” category must present proof of Northern Territory residency at check-in to receive the discounted rate. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if valid ID is not provided. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25 and AUD 35 for adults, and AUD 0 and AUD 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 20 (one-way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Darwin Hotel
- Hilton Darwin
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.