Hotels near WWII Oil Storage Tunnels
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in WWII Oil Storage Tunnels
Many people stop in at WWII Oil Storage Tunnels every year.
A visit to this attraction will likely mean spending some nights in Darwin. Sound okay to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the bustling state capital!
Nothing compares to staying within walking distance of WWII Oil Storage Tunnels! Have a look at one of the 32 accommodation options within a kilometre. Why not check out the Argus Apartments Darwin, Marrakai Apartments and Darwin Waterfront Apartments?
If you'd much rather be sightseeing, then why empty your pockets for a room to sleep in? There are some budget options nearby. Book a room at the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell to be 0.8 kilometres away, or the Frogshollow Backpackers, a kilometre away.
If you're looking for a bit of a treat, stay at one of the several luxury hotels in the surrounding area. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel, Darwin or the Mantra on the Esplanade, a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning perk up, grab a tea at Cafe 21. You'll find it right near WWII Oil Storage Tunnels. When you need to grab a feed, stop by Vibe Hotel. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to Char Restaurant for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near WWII Oil Storage TunnelsBe brave and check what's on offer in the region:
- Christ Church Anglican Cathedral Darwin is a beautifully peaceful place to pray as well as a tourist landmark.
- The conference rooms and meeting halls of Government House are privy to a wealth of important political decisions. Pay a visit to this well-known building of public administration and see for yourself.
- If you're after an entertaining night out, book tickets to a performance at Brown's Mart Theatre.
- Parliament House is a great stopping point for tourists interested in contemporary government buildings.
- Bring your swimming togs and a pair of goggles to Wave Lagoon and jump in! Practice your strokes or just relax in the shallows.
How much is a hotel room in WWII Oil Storage Tunnels?
Hotels in WWII Oil Storage Tunnels start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.