Hotels near Aquascene
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Aquascene
You're bound to adore the inquisitive animals at Aquascene.
It sits among the busy streets of Darwin the state capital. This exciting city is truly a sight in itself.
You can stroll in almost any direction from Aquascene and you'll end up at an excellent hotel. There are no less than 28 on offer within a kilometre. Not sure where to begin? Have a gander at the Marrakai Apartments, City Gardens Apartments and Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel, Darwin.
If you'd much rather be exploring the area, then why empty your pockets for a room to sleep in? There are a couple of low-priced options available. Two choices are the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers, 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then do yourself a favour and book one of the many top-notch hotels in the area. The Argus Apartments Darwin and the Darwin Waterfront Apartments are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Head to The Office Espresso Bar Cafe. It's right near Aquascene. For something more substantial, go to Travelodge Resort Darwin and check out the menu. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Globies Sports Bar and Crocodilly Inn for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near AquasceneDon't spend the whole day at Aquascene. This region has heaps more to offer travellers:
- Call into Bicentennial Park and admire this leafy urban oasis, situated right in the heart of the city.
- Soak up the electric atmosphere when attending an event at Darwin Entertainment Centre, known for offering some of the best entertainment around.
- You might not be able to get as cosy as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, but you'll still discover an array of creatures at Crocosaurus Cove.
- A spot of retail therapy is sure to help relieve your stress. Get your fix at Lyons Cottage.
- Darwin War Memorial is the perfect location for a little quiet reflection, and to discover the area's past.
How much is a hotel room in Aquascene?
Hotels in Aquascene start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.