Hotels near Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory is a wonderful excuse for a vacation.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Darwin, a state capital that has plenty to offer.
Book in at one of the 42 accommodation options within an easy drive of Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory. Nearby ones are the Argus Apartments Darwin (3 kilometres), the Marrakai Apartments (2 kilometres) and the City Gardens Apartments (2 kilometres).
Want to save a little hard-earned cash? There are some nice cheaper lodgings nearby. You can't ignore the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers.
Karma Cafe and Fitness is a decent place to have a coffee or tea in the vicinity of Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory. Conveniently located at 119/12 Salonika Street, Parap, it's only 0.7 kilometres away. For dinner, check out the menu at Nomikis Greek Finger Foods. You'll find this popular spot at 10 Armidale Street, Stuart Park.
Other Things to Do Near Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern TerritoryMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory is not the only reason to check out this part of the world:
- Listen out for the birdlife chirping and the insects flittering while you walk around George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens.
- Have a look for something unique to take home or just grab a bite to eat at Mindil Beach Sunset Market.
- Nothing quite compares to the joy of sprawling by the sea. Be sure to visit Mindil Beach.
- Tourists seeking to try their hand at a few games may wish to arrange a visit to SKYCITY Casino.
- Whenever it's a less than perfect day outside, take cover at Fannie Bay Gaol Museum. You will hear about some interesting historical stories as well!
How much is a hotel room in Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory?
Hotels in Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.