Hotels near Darwin Military Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Darwin Military Museum
You're sure to have a great time at Darwin Military Museum.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in Darwin, a state capital that has plenty to offer.
Get more bang for your buck by staying at one of the budget places in the vicinity. You will sleep comfortably at the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell or the Frogshollow Backpackers.
If you're after lunch or dinner, Pee Wee's at the Point at Alec Fong Lim Drive, East Point is ideal. It's just 0.7 kilometres from Darwin Military Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Darwin Military MuseumGet your map out and see what's on offer in the area surrounding Darwin Military Museum:
- Explore the local area's involvement in past military endeavours by paying a visit to Defence Of Darwin Experience.
- Allow some time to explore East Point Reserve, a conservation site that houses much of the local wildlife.
- If you decide to visit Lake Alexander, you'll be blessed with some wonderful natural scenery. So don't forget your camera!
- Press the rewind button and observe a range of items and displays at Fannie Bay Gaol Museum.
- Many secrets of the plant and animal world will be revealed when you visit Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
How much is a hotel room in Darwin Military Museum?
Hotels in Darwin Military Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.