Hotels near East Point Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in East Point Reserve
Get some fresh air and de-stress at East Point Reserve.
It's located in Darwin, the bustling state capital.
Hurry up and book a few nights at the Capricornia Motel. It's just 4 kilometres away from East Point Reserve.
To make the most of your savings, reserve a room at a cheaper hotel. The Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers are worth looking into.
Other Things to Do Near East Point ReserveAllow for some time to see what's happening in the area surrounding East Point Reserve:
- Bring the children to Darwin Military Museum to browse some unique memorabilia relating to the local area's past military involvement.
- You'll be intrigued by the detailed exhibits of military technology and equipment at Defence Of Darwin Experience.
- Bring along something tasty and sit down on the banks of Lake Alexander.
- Encounter ghosts of yesteryear in the displays at Fannie Bay Gaol Museum.
- Discover the important evolutionary developments of the different eras at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, an excellent attraction for science fans.
How much is a hotel room in East Point Reserve?
Hotels in East Point Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.