Hotels Near Jerrabomberra Wetland Nature Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Jerrabomberra Wetland Nature Reserve
Top hotels near Jerrabomberra Wetland Nature Reserve
Ready to start planning your Jerrabomberra Wetland visit?
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best places in Australian Capital Territory.
Select from 13 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Jerrabomberra Wetland. We suggest the Brassey Hotel, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the East Hotel (2 kilometres) or the Oxley Court Serviced Apartments (2 kilometres).
The Dickson Central - Hostel is only 7 kilometres away and is favoured by budget tourists.
If you're feeling tired and need a caffeine fix, visit Station Bar & Cafe. It's at 4/1 Dairy Road, Fyshwick, just 0.9 kilometres from Jerrabomberra Wetland.
Other Things to Do Near Jerrabomberra WetlandSchedule some more time to check out what's going on in the area around Jerrabomberra Wetland:
- Bargain hunters will enjoy the thrill of a new buy at Kingston Mall.
- Check out Greek Orthodox Church of St Nicholas, an established spiritual site.
- If you have enough pennies for a rainy day, head to Kingston Shopping Centre to purchase everything you need and a treat for yourself!
- Australian-American War Memorial was created as a way to honour an important time in the area's past, so it's a recommended place for reflection.
- If you're keen to learn about local history, Changi Chapel is an impressive site to visit.
Ditch the car and head to Jerrabomberra Wetland by rail. Canberra Railway Station, the nearest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Jerrabomberra Wetland Nature Reserve?
Hotels in Jerrabomberra Wetland Nature Reserve start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.