Hotels Near ISIKA Spa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near ISIKA Spa
Top hotels near ISIKA Spa
Heading to ISIKA Spa? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here are some things to consider before you book.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Perth, a state capital with lots to offer.
Book in at one of the 36 hotel options within 3 kilometres of ISIKA Spa. Some ones are the Crown Metropol Perth (0.8 kilometres), the Quest South Perth (3 kilometres) and the Assured Ascot Quays Apartment (3 kilometres).
To make the most of your hard-earned cash, stay the night at a cheaper hotel. You'll be sure to rest easy at the Durham Lodge or the Wombat Backpackers.
If you're after room service and silky sheets, you'll simply adore the many upscale, luxury hotels. The Crown Promenade Perth and The Sebel East Perth are among the nicest options. You'll find them just 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Cotta Cafe. In the vicinity of ISIKA Spa, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you need to fill your stomach, choose from a variety of options at 88 Noodle Bar. Built up a thirst yet? Walk just a little bit further to Crown Metropol Perth for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near ISIKA SpaDon't go home yet! The surrounding region has heaps more available:
- When culture is calling, make your way to Holmes à Court Gallery, a gallery that will provoke you with its stand-out collection of artworks.
- When you're looking for a spot of culture, make your way to Holmes a Court Gallery, an exhibition space that will entertain you with its first rate collection of pieces.
- World Australia Cricket Association Museum is a sports gallery for people of all ages, so you can bring the whole family along!
- Grab your fellow travellers and take a journey from the mainland to Heirisson Island.
- Make your way to Queens Gardens if you're looking for a quick breather from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
No car, no worries. Simply venture to ISIKA Spa by train. Disembark at East Perth Station, the most convenient station, and then wander 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in ISIKA Spa?
Hotels in ISIKA Spa start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.