ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
All 169 rooms feature LCD TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy iPod docks, WiFi, and wired Internet. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. You'll find nice touches like designer toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. DVD players, coffee/tea makers, and safes are also available.
A day of pampering at eforea SPA AT HILTON can include massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, Catch Restaurant, serves seafood and is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own poolside bar. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, spa tub, and sauna. Conference space, meeting rooms, and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of a theme park shuttle.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Hilton Surfers Paradise ratings based on 998 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Surfers Paradise
29 Oct 2018 by Fiona
Thanks for your review Eddy and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. If you are looking for a kitchen and laundry please try one of our Residences next time as they have both. Wishing you safe travels and hope to see you again soon.
About the Hilton Surfers ParadiseLocation 6 Orchid Ave Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Hilton Surfers Paradise offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Hilton Surfers Paradise. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 169 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4 conference rooms
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Indoor pool1
- Children's pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (31.7 km / 19.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Theme park shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Surfers Paradise offers 169 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Catch Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Food Store – This Cafe only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD $14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD $14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences Gold Coast
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.