Galilee accommodation from AU$111
Check hotel prices in Galilee
Best Hotels in Galilee
Ready to plan your Galilee trip?
It's to be found in Narragansett. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 110 kilometres from the state capital, Hartford.
Don't let your time here leave you out of pocket! Stay at the Atlantic House, 7 kilometres away.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Great Island Coffee. It's really close to Galilee. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. George's of Galilee should have what you need. And lastly, head to Buster Krab's Beach Bar & Burger Shack for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near GalileeGalilee is not the only reason to check out this area:
- Stretch your legs and wander along the waterline at Salty Brine State Beach. You never know what you'll uncover.
- Pack your camera, hat and sunnies, and make your way to Roger W. Wheeler State Beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
- The humming of insects will be music to the ears of nature lovers as they meander around Fishermen's Memorial State Park.
- Point Judith Lighthouse has helped to direct lots of seafarers and is well worth having a look.
- Grab your sunnies, hat and towel, and make the trip to Scarborough Beach for some fun in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Galilee?
Hotels in Galilee start at AU$111 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.