Compare Manila airport accommodation
Check hotel prices in Ninoy Aquino Intl.
Cheap Manila airport hotels
Manila airport hotels with free airport shuttle
- Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City1 Jasmine Drive, Pasay, Manila
The price is AU$134 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.8/5Good! (20 reviews)
- Oyster Plaza HotelDr. A. Santos Avenue corner, Kabihasnan, Sucat Road, Parañaque
The price is AU$54 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273/5 (2 reviews)
- Manila Marriott Hotel2 Resorts Drive, Pasay, Manila
The price is AU$259 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.4/5Excellent! (8 reviews)
- JORIVIM Apartelle44 JORIVIM BLDG., FIREMEN'S ROW COR. MIA ROAD (NAIA ROAD), Pasay, NCRGet Rates
- OFW Hotel Manila1 Villamar Street, Barangay Tambo, #1702, Pacific Coast Plaza Condomin, ParañaqueGet Rates
- Swagman Hotel411 A Flores Street, Ermita, ManilaGet Rates
Manila airport hotels with free parking
- Privato Ortigas706 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$78 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Microtel by Wyndham Mall of AsiaCoral Way Avenue Corner of, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay, Manila
The price is AU$108 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- One Pacific Place Serviced Residences161 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, Manila
The price is AU$75 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 184.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- The Exchange Regency Residence HotelExchange Road Corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$67 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.3/5Excellent! (7 reviews)
- Red Planet Manila Amorsolo99 Urban Avenue, Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati
The price is AU$49 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Red Planet Manila Aseana CityLot 38 Block 2, Bradco Avenue, Aseana City, Parañaque, Manila
The price is AU$58 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.1/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
Accommodation Near Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport
Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL). Trust us to give you a hand booking your stay in Manila. Say hello to The Pearl of the Orient!
If you'd like to book a room close to the terminal, your best bet is the Maxims Tower. Although it's not within walking distance, it's just 2 kilometres away and boasts airport transportation (comp).
If you're not pressed for time, think about booking a hotel room in the surrounding neighbourhoods. The Raffles Makati and the Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila are two of the 109 recommended hotels in Dasmarinas Village, 5 kilometres away. The Fraser Place Manila and the Fairmont Makati, Manila are two alternative options. They are located in Magallanes Village, a neighbourhood 3 kilometres away from the airport.
Once you have checked into your room, head 4 kilometres to SM Mall of Asia. This famed tourist spot is well worth going to.
It's time to take off on your next holiday. Book your Ninoy Aquino International Airport accommodation today!