Hotels near Coffs Harbour Regional Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coffs Harbour Regional Museum
Get a hit of culture at Coffs Harbour Regional Museum.
It isn't going to be the only attraction on your to-do list in Coffs Harbour, a renowned city that is loved by many.
You'll find a massive number of hotels here, with as many as 53 within easy commuting distance of Coffs Harbour Regional Museum. Some ones are the Pacific Towers Beach Resort (3 kilometres), the Pacific Marina Apartments (2 kilometres) and the Quality Inn City Centre (a kilometre).
When it comes down to accommodation options that won't burn a hole in your pocket, there are a number of good hotels on offer. Try booking at the Hoey Moey Backpackers - Hostel to be 2 kilometres away, or the Central Backpackers - Hostel, 0.9 kilometres away.
Looking to pamper yourself a smidge? There is a nice selection of five star hotels in the surrounding area. The Coffs Harbour YHA Hostel/Backpackers and the Park Beach Holiday Park are two such spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
When you need tea or coffee to get going in the morning, grab a table at Cocoa at 36 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour. You'll find it only 0.7 kilometres from Coffs Harbour Regional Museum. For something more filling, grab a table at The Plantation Hotel (88 Grafton Street, Coffs Harbour). It's just 0.9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Coffs Harbour Regional MuseumBefore you make tracks, think about checking out the local area:
- Enjoy nature's radiating glow with a walk through North Coast Botanic Gardens.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, head on over to Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, a gallery that will provoke you with its intriguing collection of works.
- If you call yourself a serious art admirer, Bunker Cartoon Gallery awaits. Featuring an array of unusual masterpieces, you'll be thankful you set aside some time to enjoy the experience
- If you're into golf, arrange a few rounds at Coffs Harbour Golf Club.
- Dolphin Marine Magic is certainly worth seeing as it houses a remarkable assortment of fantastic marine creatures.
Say goodbye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Coffs Harbour Station, the closest station. It's only 2 kilometres from Coffs Harbour Regional Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Coffs Harbour Regional Museum?
Hotels in Coffs Harbour Regional Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.