Hotels near Chatswood Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chatswood Golf Club
Top hotels near Chatswood Golf Club
Chatswood Golf Club is a terrific place for a few games.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a couple of nights in Sydney. Sound good to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
You'll find 16 listed hotels within a quick commute of Chatswood Golf Club. The Sebel Sydney Chatswood is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, have a look at the amenities at the Mantra Chatswood or the Hotel Urban St Leonards, 2 kilometres and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
Wanting a hotel that won't break the bank? You'll be sure to sleep like a rock at the Big Hostel or the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour.
That said, the area's upmarket hotels are also there for the taking. It's time to spoil yourself! The Royal Pacific Hotel, 2 kilometres away, and the Wyndel Apartments - Leura, a kilometre, are both recommended options.
When it's necessary to have coffee to wake yourself up, grab a table at Skyline Cafe (199 Delhi Road, North Ryde). You'll find it only a kilometre from Chatswood Golf Club. Really hungry? Just 0.9 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at Cafe 652 (652 Mowbray Road West, Lane Cove North).
Other Things to Do Near Chatswood Golf ClubAppreciate everything Chatswood Golf Club offers, but remember to also head to the surrounding area:
- Follow the workers making their way to Lane Cove Business Park, but ensure that you have made a special appointment in advance as it's only accessible sometimes to the public.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should get along to Mandarin Center.
- If you've got some spare moola left over this month, head to Westfield Chatswood Mall to buy the essentials and a treat for yourself!
- On a crisp, blue day, Lane Cove National Park is a wonderful space to take pleasure in all that nature has to offer.
- There is no better place to chill out than at Tambourine Bay Reserve and Warraroon Reserve Walk.
Unwind, look at the sights and enjoy the train ride to Chatswood Golf Club. Remember to hop off at Chatswood, the most convenient station. Then it's just 2 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Chatswood Golf Club?
Hotels in Chatswood Golf Club start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.