Hotels Near Lane Cove National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lane Cove National Park
Top hotels near Lane Cove National Park
Get some fresh air and wind down at Lane Cove National Park.
You shouldn't have any difficulties finding it. It's located in Sydney, the state capital.
With 6 options within 3 kilometres of Lane Cove National Park, reserving your perfect room ought to be a breeze. The MGSM Executive Hotel & Conference Centre is only 3 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, check out the facilities at the Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde or the Killara Inn, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Luckily, there are a few good hotels that won't break the budget. Take a look at what the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour and the Macleay Lodge are offering.
If you're able to spend a bit more, get a room at the Quest North Ryde, an upmarket establishment 0.8 kilometres away.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When it's time for a break, pop in to Production Cafe. It's only a quick stroll from Lane Cove National Park. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, find a spot at Fourno. As evening sets in and you're ready for a glass of wine, head to Atlantis Bar & Dining.
Other Things to Do Near Lane Cove National ParkKeep in mind that this region has much more to offer:
- If you're a golfing fan, arrange a game at Chatswood Golf Club.
- Follow the business people making their way to Lane Cove Business Park, but make sure you have made a booking in advance as it's only open sometimes to the public.
- Be sure to bring your lucky putter and make tracks to the rolling fairways of Killara Golf Club.
- Masses of shoppers go to Macquarie Shopping Centre to give in to their discount demons.
- Go to Marian Street Theatre to view a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
If you're using the metro to reach Lane Cove National Park, hop off at North Ryde Station, the most convenient station. It's a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Lane Cove National Park?
Hotels in Lane Cove National Park start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.