ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 90 rooms feature WiFi and safes.
This hostel has a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance and luggage storage. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Sydney Central Business District hostel include Paddy's Market and Sydney Town Hall.
Westend Backpackers - Hostel ratings based on 68 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Westend Backpackers - Hostel
Conditions outdated, carpets ripped up in rooms a
Close to the shops and train
11 Sep. 2017 by Lachy
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this onto our housekeeping manager to ensure this room receives a deep clean ASAP and is monitored closely afterwards. It's great to hear you enjoyed our central location and amazing staff! We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards.
About the Westend Backpackers - HostelLocation 412 Pitt Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000
As a guest of Westend Backpackers - Hostel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a television in common area. Westend Backpackers - Hostel also features a lift, a microwave in a common area, and a fridge in a common area. The front desk is open around the clock.
- 1 building
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (10 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Capitol Square Light Rail Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Westend Backpackers - Hostel offers 90 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe. This Haymarket hostel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge.
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 4 (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nomads Westend Backpackers Hostel Haymarket
- Nomads Westend Backpackers Haymarket
- Nomads Westend Backpackers
- Westend Backpackers Hostel Haymarket
- Westend Backpackers Hostel
- Westend Backpackers Haymarket
- Westend Backpackers
- Nomads Westend Backpackers Hostel
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.