ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 373 rooms feature free WiFi, in-room childcare and hairdryers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Premium bedding and down comforters invite a comfortable night's sleep. Phones, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
The restaurant, Winfields, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gazebo is the hotel's own pub, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Business travellers can take advantage of conference space, a business centre and limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Old Greenwich hotel, attractions include Chelsea Piers and Capitol Theatre.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1823 reviews
About the Hyatt Regency GreenwichLocation 1800 E Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Hyatt Regency Greenwich offers its guests a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hyatt Regency Greenwich. A free area shuttle within 5 mi is available. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Old Greenwich hotel is smoke free.
- 373 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) (28.4 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Stamford Transportation Center (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Greenwich offers 373 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. This Old Greenwich hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Winfields – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Gazebo – This pub serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Greenwich Hyatt
- Greenwich Hyatt Regency
- Greenwich Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Greenwich
- Hyatt Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).