Hotels near Southgate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Southgate
Getting ready for your Southgate visit?
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Melbourne, a state capital with lots of excitement to offer.
If staying in the immediate vicinity of Southgate interests you, you'll have 93 accommodation options to select from. Take a look at the rates and facilities at the Crown Towers, Grand Hyatt Melbourne and The Westin Melbourne.
Don't stress if you're trying to budget, you'll have plenty of options when considering hotels and apartments. The Nomads Melbourne and the Urban Central Accommodation - Hostel are among your best choices. You'll locate them a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Also, there's a nice selection of elegant upscale hotels in the immediate area. Start with the Park Hyatt Melbourne, a kilometre away. The Langham, Melbourne, 0.10 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Order a hot drink and check your itinerary at Oriental Teahouse Melbourne. It's walking distance from Southgate. You don't need to spend hours looking for a decent meal. Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank should have what you need. In the evenings, Stamford Plaza Melbourne is great for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near SouthgateAfter you're finished at Southgate, don't overlook the local area:
- Eureka Tower is a recognisable part of the landscape here. You're able to see it from various vantage points.
- On a clear day, gaze at some beautiful surrounds from Eureka Skydeck 88.
- There's nothing like live theatre! Purchase a ticket and find your seat at Melbourne Arts Centre.
- Dance is an artistic form that most people can appreciate. Grab tickets to see a show or two at Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre.
- Venture to Victoria University of Technology. Despite the fact that it was first opened many moons ago, it's still bustling with lots of students today.
It's an easy ride to Southgate. Just jump off the train at Flinders Street Railway Station, the most convenient station, and from there it's only 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Southgate?
Hotels in Southgate start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.