Hotels Near Seashells Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Seashells Beach
Many people make the trip to Seashells Beach every year.
You'll be able to see it in Taree, which is located just 65 kilometres away from Port Macquarie.
The Diamond Beach Holiday Park is a more prestigious choice. It's great for those travellers looking to spend a bit more.
Only 0.4 kilometres from Seashells Beach you can find Kindred Restaurant (357 Diamond Beach Road, Diamond Beach). Grab a table for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Seashells BeachAllocate an extra few hours to see what's happening in the area surrounding Seashells Beach:
- Take your mates for a game of cricket or a peaceful afternoon walk around Holiday Park.
- Get rid of the cobwebs and amble along the beach at Diamond Beach. You never know what hidden treasures you'll find.
- Spend a day out at Old Bar Beach and breathe in the ocean air as you bask in the sun.
- See how you get on at Wallamba River Park, a trustworthy campground that will definitely fit the bill.
- Take your friends and family for a game of soccer or a relaxing afternoon stroll around Queen Elizabeth Park.
How much is a hotel room in Seashells Beach?
Hotels in Seashells Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.