Hotels Near Kiwarrak State Forest
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kiwarrak State Forest
Many people travel to Kiwarrak State Forest every year.
You can visit it in New South Wales.
There is just 1 hotel listed within 3 kilometres of Kiwarrak State Forest. So if you need to stay in the vicinity, it'd be a good idea to book a room at the All Seasons Country Lodge (4 kilometres away) as soon as you're able.
The larger area also features some upscale hotels for those travellers looking for a luxurious experience and the best in amenities. See what you think of The Bank Guesthouse and Comfort Inn Country Plaza Taree.
Other Things to Do Near Kiwarrak State ForestBefore you head home, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- Stop and get a bite to eat or hunt for a bargain at Taree Central.
- Art enthusiasts should make sure to stop in Artisans On The Hill Gallery to see the multitude of compelling artworks on show.
- Take a break from the concrete jungle by paying a visit to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Master your game at Taree Golf Club, an essential stop for any lovers of the game.
- If you're feeling a bit lost, tourist information is always accessible. Take a map from Manning Valley Visitors Information Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Kiwarrak State Forest?
Hotels in Kiwarrak State Forest start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.