Hotels Near Royal Yacht Britannia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Royal Yacht Britannia
Top hotels near Royal Yacht Britannia
Holidaymakers journey from all corners of the world for the chance to see Royal Yacht Britannia.
If you've never been to Edinburgh, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Cut down on travel costs by arranging to stay at one of the 93 hotels and apartments within a brief trip of Royal Yacht Britannia. The Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (3 kilometres), The Glasshouse, Autograph Collection (3 kilometres) and the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (3 kilometres) are well-known choices.
Sick of paying too much? There are some low-priced hotels that should suit your needs nicely. Why not take a look at the Glendevon Central Bed and Breakfast? It's 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Adelphi Hotel is a kilometre away.
Or you could choose one of the many upmarket hotels in the area. You know you want to! The Oakhill Apartments Edinburgh (Ltd) and the City Suites, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
Asda Leith Superstore is the ideal spot to have a cuppa right near Royal Yacht Britannia. Easy to find at 2 Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, it's only 0.9 kilometres away. When you're searching for dinner, Malmaison (1 Tower Place, Edinburgh) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Yacht BritanniaAllocate some extra time to check out what's going on in the area:
- Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre possesses a great range of stores for every kind of taste.
- With many fascinating and unusual works of art, Ritchie Collins Gallery affords a first-class experience.
- Learn about the area's water transport history via interactive displays and artefacts at Trinity House.
- If you're a historian, drop into Newhaven Heritage Museum to hear the major events that shaped this part of the world.
- There aren't many places more serene than the intricately detailed interiors of a temple. Allow yourself some time to relax at Edinburgh Hindu Mandir and Sanskritik Kendra.
How much is a hotel room in Royal Yacht Britannia?
Hotels in Royal Yacht Britannia start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.