Hotels near Princes Street Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Princes Street Gardens
Explorers come from far and wide to see Princes Street Gardens.
You'll be able to see it in Edinburgh, the nation's capital city.
With 84 accommodations within a kilometre of Princes Street Gardens, you may even be able to see it from your window! Why not see what you think of The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel?
If you're travelling on limited funds, you'll be pleased to know that there's a broad variety of low-price accommodations. The Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel are among your best choices. They are a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you looking to pamper yourself a little? There is a nice range of five star hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rooms at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, 0.8 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is only 0.7 kilometres away.
If you need a decent coffee, you'll be able to find The Dome just a short walk away. Wander to Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel for a more nourishing meal. And finally, head straight to The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Princes Street GardensAllocate some more time to check out what's happening in the region:
- Art aficionados should organise to stop in National Gallery of Scotland to witness the array of striking artworks on display.
- If you're looking to learn more about the region, pay a visit to Scott Monument to get an understanding of the local history.
- Hear the thunderous applause of the crowd when attending a concert at Edinburgh Military Tattoo, renowned for offering a great range of entertainment throughout the year.
- Escape a miserable rainy day by planning a trip to Museum on the Mound.
- Take an afternoon to discover Assembly Rooms, an old building with a unique architectural design.
Get on the train for an easy ride to Princes Street Gardens. You'll need to disembark at Edinburgh Waverley, the closest station, and from there it's just 0.4 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Princes Street Gardens?
Hotels in Princes Street Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.