Hotels Near University of Edinburgh
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near University of Edinburgh
Top hotels near University of Edinburgh
Places like University of Edinburgh are the reason we go on holiday. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
You'll find it surrounded by the buzzing streets of Edinburgh, the nation's capital.
Nothing beats staying within an easy stroll of University of Edinburgh! Take a look at one of the 57 hotels within a kilometre. Not sure where to begin? Take a look at The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh.
If you'd rather spend your money on adventures, there's a number of less-expensive options. Why don't you stay at the Lyncliff Hotel, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, consider the Halcyon Hotel, 2 kilometres away.
Or you could book one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! Try the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, a kilometre away. The Le Monde Hotel, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
Make sure your first stop is Scottish Storytelling Centre at 43-45 High Street, Edinburgh for a good coffee. It's about 0.7 kilometres from University of Edinburgh. Need to quiet your grumbling tummy? Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh is at 11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh, only 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near University of EdinburghAfter you stop by University of Edinburgh, check what's going on in the surrounding region:
- Edinburgh University Collection of Historic Musical Instruments will be a delight for travellers that like music.
- Plant yourself somewhere at George Square, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom and relax as neighbours catch up, kids play and dogs take a walk.
- Take in the gorgeous buildings of Reid Concert Hall Museum of Instruments. Jump on a tour and find out more about its founding and notable students.
- For a number of years, MacEwan Hall has been a hub for many great minds. Pay this historic campus a visit and experience what it's like these days.
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Buy a ticket and find your seat at Edinburgh Festival Theater.
Leave bright and early, beat the other tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you get off at Edinburgh Waverley, the nearest station, it's just 0.8 kilometres to University of Edinburgh.
How much is a hotel room in University of Edinburgh?
Hotels in University of Edinburgh start at AU$92 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.