Hotels Near Arthur's Seat
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Arthur's Seat
Top hotels near Arthur's Seat
Time spent at Arthur's Seat is undoubtedly something worth bragging to your friends back home about.
We're sure you won't mind spending some time in Edinburgh. After all, this lively national capital is a sight in its own right!
Book in at one of the 197 hotel options within an easy commute of Arthur's Seat. Nearby ones are The Balmoral Hotel (a kilometre), the Old Town Chambers (a kilometre) and the Prestonfield House (2 kilometres).
You'll be able to hold on to your cash for more exciting things if you stay at a value-for-money lodging. The Lyncliff Hotel, a kilometre away, and the Halcyon Hotel, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended choices.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the many luxury hotels nearby. The Scotsman Hotel and the Glasshouse, Autograph Collection are spots you'll want to consider. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Prior to exploring Arthur's Seat, follow the scent of delicious coffee to Scottish Storytelling Centre. When dinnertime rolls around, try out Wedgwood. And lastly, Ten Hill Place Hotel is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Arthur's SeatAfter you have experienced Arthur's Seat, do some adventuring in the surrounding area:
- If you are a keen historian, a stop at Holyrood Abbey will be worth your time.
- Scottish Parliament is an important part of the locality. Check for tours to watch the area's tax money at work.
- If you're a traveller that loves artistic creations, be sure to take a trip to Queen’s Gallery.
- Participate in any group tours of Palace of Holyroodhouse, or simply view the ornate architecture of this well-known structure.
- If you've ever wondered how we've discovered so much about space, get some answers at Our Dynamic Earth.
Say bye-bye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Edinburgh Waverley, the most convenient station. It's just a kilometre from Arthur's Seat.
How much is a hotel room in Arthur's Seat?
Hotels in Arthur's Seat start at AU$71 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.