Hotels Near Rialto Towers
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rialto Towers
Top hotels near Rialto Towers
Many people stop in at Rialto Towers every year.
You'll find it in Melbourne, the lively state capital.
Your hotel can mean the difference between a good trip and an excellent one. With 118 within an easy walk of Rialto Towers, finding your ideal accommodation will be as easy as pie. The Crown Towers, The Langham, Melbourne and InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto are most definitely worth looking into.
If you're proud of being able to save a buck or two, you'll be more than happy with the range of bargain hotels nearby. The Nomads Melbourne and the Urban Central Accommodation - Hostel are among your best choices. You'll locate them 0.9 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
There are several upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. How about you splurge a little and enjoy all the little extras? Start with the AKOM Docklands, 2 kilometres away. The Park Hyatt Melbourne, 2 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
If you're exploring around Rialto Towers and want a tea or coffee, visit Oriental Teahouse Melbourne. When you're ready for a larger meal, grab a table at Vibe Savoy Hotel. Craving a beer? Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Rialto TowersAfter you're finished at Rialto Towers, see what else is happening in the vicinity:
- See if there's an event on at Melbourne Conference & Training Centre. You'll be more than impressed with the place!
- Melbourne Aquarium is all about the marvellous critters of the underwater world.
- Go and see the curious exhibits at Immigration Museum.
- If you're keen to fill in an hour or two, take in the exhibits at Victoria Police Museum.
- For a number of years now, Victoria University of Technology has been shaping many great minds. Pay this lovely campus a visit and experience what it's like today.
Rest your legs and take the train to Southern Cross Station, the closest station, just 0.4 kilometres away from Rialto Towers. Alternatively, Flinders Street Railway Station, another handy terminal, is 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Rialto Towers?
Hotels in Rialto Towers start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.