Hotels Near Penrith Regional Gallery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Penrith Regional Gallery
Top hotels near Penrith Regional Gallery
You're bound to absorb something new at Penrith Regional Gallery.
It's located in Sydney the state capital. This lively city is truly a sight in itself.
You have access to 6 hotels within a short commute of Penrith Regional Gallery, so it shouldn't be hard to find something that works for you. We recommend the Mercure Penrith, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the Valuesuites (2 kilometres) or the Quality Inn Penrith (2 kilometres).
Minimise your costs and secure a room at the Western Sydney University Village Penrith. This low-price hotel is only 6 kilometres away.
Book your room at the Ingenia Holidays Nepean River, a ritzy place only 2 kilometres away. Live a little!
Only 0.7 kilometres from Penrith Regional Gallery is The Coffee Club Nepean River, where you can order strong coffee and delicious treats. Head to 78-88 Tench Avenue, Jamisontown to get your fix. If it's time for a substantial meal, visit Cafe at Lewers (86 River Road, Emu Plains) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Penrith Regional GalleryAfter you've left Penrith Regional Gallery, see what else is happening in the area:
- Get out and get active with an afternoon of exciting water-based pursuits at Cables Wake Park.
- Bring all your friends on an invigorating walk through the great outdoors at Driloni National Park.
- If you don't enjoy normal golf, have a hit of mini golf at Aqua Golf. The small scale course may be exactly what you're looking for.
- If you're trying to keep the children entertained, consider an outing to Unreal Mini Golf.
- Hunt down some bargains at Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre.
No car, no worries. Simply venture to Penrith Regional Gallery by train. Just hop off at Emu Plains Station, the nearest station, and then walk 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Penrith Regional Gallery?
Hotels in Penrith Regional Gallery start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.