Hotels Near North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum
Heading to North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum? You're certain to have a fascinating experience.
You're not likely to have any difficulties finding it. It's situated in Brisbane, the state capital.
Unfortunately, booking accommodation close to North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum isn't that easy. You're likely to have more luck in Point Lookout, 50 kilometres away. Here, there are 6 possibilities. The Whale Watch Ocean Beach Resort, Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort and The Islander Holiday Resort are all top options.
Other Things to Do Near North Stradbroke Island Historical MuseumDon't get going so soon! The local area has lots more available:
- The sound of birdlife singing will be music to the ears of hikers as they meander around Blue Lake National Park.
- Pick up your best clubs and make tracks to the well-manicured hills of North Stradbroke Island Golf Club.
- If you consider yourself a keen birdwatcher, pay a visit to Brown Lake Conservation Area.
- When you find yourself tired and travel-worn, pop into Dunwich Cemetery. This burial ground is the perfect spot for some quiet contemplation.
- Decompress with a trip to Wallaman Falls. It is likely to leave you feeling refreshed.
How much is a hotel room in North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum?
Hotels in North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.