Hotels Near North Gorge Walk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near North Gorge Walk
Feel the breeze in your hair and unwind at North Gorge Walk.
Not entirely sure where it is? Get out your map and circle Point Lookout. It's situated 50 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Kick your feet up close to North Gorge Walk at any one of the 5 surrounding hotels. The Whale Watch Ocean Beach Resort (0.3 kilometres), the Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort (2 kilometres) and The Islander Holiday Resort (2 kilometres) are all excellent options.
Don't let your visit leave you penniless! Consider the Manta Lodge YHA & Scuba Centre - Hostel, 3 kilometres away.
If service and comfort are what you want, consider the Allure Stradbroke Resort. This upscale hotel is only 2 kilometres away.
When you're after a quick caffeine fix, drop into Frenchease (1/29 Mooloomba Road, Point Lookout). It's only 0.1 kilometres from North Gorge Walk.
Other Things to Do Near North Gorge WalkPut your tourist hat on and check what's available in the area surrounding North Gorge Walk:
- Point Lookout Light has served as a navigational aid for countless mariners and worth checking out.
- Take a big breath of fresh salty air at Frenchmans Beach, and let all your cares drift away.
- Nothing compares to the tranquility of lazing by the water. Make sure you stop by Deadmans Beach.
- At Cylinder Beach, the shores and salty ocean air await. So pack your towel, and take off to enjoy the views.
- Have a wander around Point Lookout Community Hall, a spacious conference and event centre.
How much is a hotel room in North Gorge Walk?
Hotels in North Gorge Walk start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.