Hotels Near North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum
You can't forget North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum for something more cultural.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending some nights in Brisbane. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the much-loved state capital!
If you're keen to stay near North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum, make sure you book in advance. There's only 1 place to stay listed within 10 kilometres. You'll find the Coochiemudlo Island Seminara Apartments 12 kilometres away.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Try out The Barn ~ Fresh Food, Groceries, Cafe. It's easy to get to from North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum. You don't need to go far for a good meal. CJ's Island Pizza has a great menu. As your day winds down and you're thinking about a drink, stop by Stradbroke All Sports Club.
Other Things to Do Near North Stradbroke Island Historical MuseumBefore you head home, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- For something a little bit different, wander around Dunwich Cemetery.
- Brown Lake Conservation Area is a protected nature reserve where you can enjoy some birdwatching.
- Keen golfers can better their game at North Stradbroke Island Golf Club.
- Delight in the amazing landscapes of Blue Lake National Park, a haven for native flora and fauna.
- Get some mates together and get fit at Amity Point Community Centre.
How much is a hotel room in North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum?
Hotels in North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.