Hotels near North Kirra Surf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in North Kirra Surf Club
Ready to plan your trip to North Kirra Surf Club? You're guaranteed to have an awesome time.
You'll discover it Gold Coast. Wondering just where that is? You'll need to travel 75 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Getting from your hotel to North Kirra Surf Club will be a breeze if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 51 are situated within 3 kilometres. The Reflection on the Sea (2 kilometres), the Reflection Tower Two (2 kilometres) and the Mantra Coolangatta Beach (2 kilometres) are recommended choices.
Thrifty visitors should make the most of the region's low-cost hotels. Select from the Coolangatta Sands Backpackers and the Kirra Beach Tourist Park, a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
If you feel you need a bit of a treat, book a room at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the immediate area. The Kirra Beach Apartments and the Points North Apartments are spots to consider. The former is 0.8 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
If everyone is craving caffeine, make a beeline for Kirramisu Cafe and Restaurant (2/28 Musgrave Street, Coolangatta). When the day is coming to a close, have a glass of wine at North Kirra SLSC (Pacific Parade, North Kirra).
Other Things to Do Near North Kirra Surf ClubAppreciate everything North Kirra Surf Club offers, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding area:
- Refresh yourself when you spend some time at Bilinga Beach. Bring the whole family, and bask in the sun!
- Plan an afternoon out at Kirra Beach and breathe in the sea air as you bask in the sun.
- Kirra Hill Community Center hosts a wonderful selection of conferences and events, so you should come across something of interest.
- Learn a lot about the traditions, history and customs of the locals who gather at Twin Towns Uniting Church.
- Throngs of bargain-hunters go to The Strand to join the fun.
How much is a hotel room in North Kirra Surf Club?
Hotels in North Kirra Surf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.