Serviced Apartments in Los Angeles
Check hotel prices in Los Angeles
Apartment Hotels in Los Angeles
Short stay apartments in Los Angeles
Say no to poky hotel rooms and a big, fat yes to an apartment with heaps of space in Los Angeles. Oh yeah, and don't forget your very own kitchen, comfortable bedrooms and often handy amenities like a swimming pool. Perfect for families, groups and even single adventurers, you'll have all the conveniences of home — minus your nosy neighbour Audrey.Popular luxury apartments in Los Angeles
Indulgent surroundings, dreamy bedding and posh choccies on your pillow. It's about time you lived it up like a celeb. So go on. Book a few nights at a luxe Los Angeles apartment and get the A-list treatment:
- AKA Beverly Hills: If you're looking for luggage storage facilities and 24-hour front desk services, offered with a smile, this is the one for you.
- Ayres Suites Diamond Bar: Featuring an outdoor pool and concierge services, as well as great service, you'll be tickled pink that you opted for this popular apartment.
Locking in family-friendly apartments in Los Angeles really is child's play. Settle in and make holidaying with the ankle biters a whole heap of fun.
- Spacious Downtown LA Modern Apartments: internet access and an outdoor pool are just some things that make this place awesome for families.
- Tripbz Vermont Apartments: It's hard to please everyone. But an outdoor pool and a children's pool might just do the trick.
Have a business trip just around the corner? You don't need to hole up in a teeny-tiny hotel room. Settle into an apartment and have a space where you can work, live and feel at home. Enjoy all the creature comforts you could want in Los Angeles at:
- The Emery by Haiasa Apartments (0.7 kilometres from downtown Los Angeles): When there's work to be finished, the task can feel much easier when you can use little things such as parking facilities and fitness facilities.
- Global Luxury Suites at Figueroa Street (0.9 kilometres from downtown Los Angeles): In between doing a bit of work from this apartment, you can use internet access and fitness facilities.
Going on an adventure with a heap of relatives or friends? Instead of holing up in multiple rooms in a hotel (which takes the joy out of travelling together), book an apartment. You'll sleep in separate bedrooms but share the wider space. On the topic of space, apartments usually have more of it compared to a typical hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Los Angeles
Apartment hotels in Los Angeles provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Los Angeles apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Los Angeles. Book with us now and feel at home.