Accommodation Near The Grove, Los Angeles
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Grove
The Grove is without doubt worth experiencing. Don't forget your camera!
You'll discover it in Los Angeles, a well-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
You needn't trek too far to find a place to sleep. There are 46 options within easy driving distance of The Grove. Popular ones include the SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills (2 kilometres), the Sunset Marquis (3 kilometres) and the Sunset Tower Hotel (3 kilometres).
Don't stress if you're on a tight budget, you won't be short of options when it comes to hotels. The Beverly Laurel Hotel, 0.8 kilometres away, and the Park Plaza Lodge Hotel, 0.6 kilometres away, are some of the recommended choices.
If you are hoping for a luxurious atmosphere, book one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. The Kimpton Hotel Wilshire and The 5200 Wilshire BLVD are among the nicest options. They're just a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Fuel up with a delicious coffee at Milk. Found at 7290 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, it's just 0.8 kilometres from The Grove. If you're looking for a meal, Canter's Restaurant, Bakery, Deli and Bar at 419 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near The GroveTry not to spend the whole day at The Grove. This region has heaps more to offer visitors:
- CBS Television City gives you the opportunity to see a behind-the-scenes look at movie magic, and you never know who might be out-and-about.
- Learn how local produce and wares are made and have a chat with the diverse array of merchants at Farmers Market.
- Visitors will be visually struck by the range of striking exhibitions at Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Check out La Brea Tar Pits to discover about the area's heritage and life in the past.
- To feel a little cultured, follow the locals as they flock to Craft and Folk Art Museum. Before visiting, make sure you check out the program so you know what great events, music performances and exhibits are on.
How much is a hotel room in The Grove?
Hotels in The Grove start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.