Kingscliff accommodation from AU$127
Check hotel prices in Kingscliff
Best Hotels in Kingscliff
Find the Best Accommodation in Kingscliff
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Kingscliff?
Pet-friendly spots in Kingscliff are tough to come by, but River Retreat Caravan Park over in Tweed Heads, a 20-minute drive away, has dog-friendly cabins on offer—but you’ll want to check availability first. The park is right on Terranora Creek, so you’ll get great views and a nice place to walk your pup.>
What is the best luxury accommodation in Kingscliff?
- Paradiso Resort Kingscliff puts you right up against the ocean. Take in the views from the rooftop terrace, dive into the heated outdoor pool, or relax in the hot tub. All accommodation comes with balconies or patios, as well as full kitchens.
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa puts a luxurious spin on all sorts of relaxation, from regional delicacies at Season Restaurant to a massage or body wrap at the on-site spa. Even the standard rooms are bright and airy, and features pile on as you upgrade—think plunge pools, in-room hot tubs, and large apartments perfect for big groups.
Where is the best Kingscliff beach accommodation?
- Mantra on Salt Beach sits right on the water, so bring your sunscreen and bathers. When you aren’t splashing in the waves, treat yourself to a massage or some aromatherapy at The Spa at Salt, or enjoy fine Australian and European cuisine at the on-site Surge Restaurant & Bar.
- The Marine Boutique Apartments overlook Kingscliff Beach and offer a variety of room configurations for almost any group size. The rooms come with free WiFi and free toiletries, as well as private furnished balconies. Want a break from the beach? Probably not—but if so, you can retreat to your apartment’s private pool.
Which hotels in Kingscliff have a swimming pool?
- Laze the days away by the resort and lagoon-style pools at the luxurious Peppers Salt Resort & Spa. From stylish hotel rooms (some with private plunge pool) to chic penthouse apartments, there are accommodation options galore here. Lunch can be taken around the main pool or the alfresco lounge, so you’ll never have to venture far to refuel. Afterward, bliss out in the day spa with a massage and a facial.
- Don’t forget your bikinis and boardies at Paradiso Resort Kingscliff. Directly across from the beach, take a dip in the stylish pool, kick back on the sun loungers and then chill in the spa tub. Spacious apartments with all the comforts of home make this a good choice for families. Keen to save? Our Price Promise will get you the lowest price for your stay.
Why book with Wotif?
It’s simple. We’ve got the best deals around. Plus, when you sign up to our Mates Rates, you’ll get 10% off select hotels. Did we mention we're more flexible than an Olympic gymnast when it comes to changing your plans? We also offer free cancellation on select hotels. Kingscliff, here you come!
How much is a hotel room in Kingscliff?
Hotels in Kingscliff start at AU$127 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.