Hotels Near Hooker Valley Track
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hooker Valley Track
Top hotels near Hooker Valley Track
Hooker Valley Track is a great excuse for a holiday.
It can be found in Westland Tai Poutini National Park, which is situated 200 kilometres from Christchurch.
If you were thinking of staying really close to Hooker Valley Track, you'll have to reconsider. For a great alternative, check out Franz Josef Glacier just 20 kilometres away. Here, there are 24 places available to book. Have a squiz at the amenities at the Te Waonui Forest Retreat, Franz Josef Oasis and Jag Escape Franz Alpine Retreat.
Other Things to Do Near Hooker Valley TrackDon't spend all your time at Hooker Valley Track. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- If it's raining, consider visiting Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre.
- Appreciate the beautiful landscapes of Big Sky, a nature refuge for local species of plants and animals.
- Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park is a protected site for native plants and animals, so be careful where you walk and what you leave behind.
- Natural creations, like Franz Josef Glacier, make us aware of our ever-changing planet. See this icy mass to ponder its wild beauty.
- Go exploring through Roberts Point. Make sure you allow yourself enough time to pause and appreciate the surrounding view.
How much is a hotel room in Hooker Valley Track?
Hotels in Hooker Valley Track start at AU$56 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.