Hotels Near Aoraki / Mount Cook
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Aoraki / Mount Cook
Top hotels near Aoraki / Mount Cook
Give in to the magic of the natural environment at Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park.
You'll find it in Mount Cook, 180 kilometres away from the buzzing city of Queenstown. If you have the time, make sure you stop in there too!
Rooms right near Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park are very hard to locate. For a great alternative, check out Twizel just 50 kilometres away. Here, there are 5 places up for grabs. Check out the amenities at the Heartland Lodge, MacKenzie Country Inn and Mountain Chalets Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Aoraki/Mount Cook National ParkBefore you get going, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- If you have time to visit Tasman Lake, you'll be surrounded by some great natural scenery. So make sure you snap some pictures!
- Get some photos of the scenery or tentatively wander on Fox Glacier, a slowly moving body of ice.
- Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre is a worthwhile place to spend a rainy morning or afternoon.
- Take in the distinctive essence of the natural surroundings, as you encounter the charm of Big Sky.
- Natural formations, like Franz Josef Glacier, are a reminder of our constantly evolving natural landscape. See this vast mass of ice to soak up its wild beauty.
How much is a hotel room in Aoraki / Mount Cook?
Hotels in Aoraki / Mount Cook start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.