ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 164 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, hairdryers and phones.
The buffet restaurant, Alpine Restaruant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snowline Bar is the hotel's own bar. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court along with access to bike rentals and hiking/biking trails. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Attractions within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Mount Cook hotel include Lake Pukaki and Aoraki / Mount Cook.
The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook ratings based on 279 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook
About the The Hermitage Hotel Mount CookLocation 89 Terrace Road, Mount Cook, 7999
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook. Self parking is free. This 4.5-star Mount Cook hotel is smoke free.
- 164 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) (327 km / 203.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook offers 164 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Mount Cook hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Fridge available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Alpine Restaruant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Panorama Room – On-site restaurant. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Snowline Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Sir Edmund Hillary Cafe – On-site cafe. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook
- Hermitage Mount Cook
- The Hermitage Mount Cook
- The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook Mount Cook
- The Hermitage Hotel Mount Cook Hotel Mount Cook
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Hotel property has been rated 4 star plus, which is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®