Hotels near Tekapo Springs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tekapo Springs
At Tekapo Springs, you'll be able to escape the city rush and enjoy a much-needed break.
It's located in Lake Tekapo, which sits 200 kilometres from Queenstown.
You have access to 7 accommodations within an easy commute of Tekapo Springs, so it should be simple enough to find what you need. We recommend the Mantra Lake Tekapo, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, try the Peppers Bluewater Resort (a kilometre) or the Tekapo Heights (2 kilometres).
Crack open your purse a smidge more and relax in style at the Lake Tekapo Village Motel, just 2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tekapo SpringsDon't forget to check out the area near Tekapo Springs:
- Look no further than Mount John Lookout for top-notch views of the surrounding area. Remember to take some pictures!
- Those with open minds and an interest in looking past our little earth bubble and up into the night sky will have a blast spending time at Mount John Observatory.
- Check out Church of the Good Shepherd, a distinguished sacred place.
- Although it's not as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, you'll still appreciate the talent that has gone into the making of Sheepdog Statue.
- Grab some snacks and unwind near the edge of Lake Tekapo.
How much is a hotel room in Tekapo Springs?
Hotels in Tekapo Springs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.