Garfield Ridge accommodation from AU$106
Check hotel prices in Garfield Ridge
Best Hotels in Garfield Ridge
Find the Best Accommodation in Portsea
City centre hotels are a great way to stay close to all the action. But to really experience the soul of a city, you need to check out its neighbourhoods. That’s where you’ll meet the friendliest locals, drink at interesting bars and embark on memorable adventures. Book Garfield Ridge accommodation through Wotif and get access to the sights, attractions, arts, culture and nightlife the locals love, all wrapped up in the neighbourhood's distinct personality.
Sleep, eat and play the way the locals do in a hotel that reflects the neighbourhood's flavour. All of our cheap Garfield Ridge accommodation deals provide easy access to the sights and sounds of the area. Many of the hotel options are entertainment hot spots in their own right, where guests can eat and drink till their heart’s content. Want to explore the 'hood? Drop the bags off in your room and experience the local haunts ASAP! Got a hankering to see more of the city? No problem—simply reserve a hotel with great transport links.
From hotels with their own spas and the best views in town, to boutique properties that radiate charm, we've got the widest selection of characterful hotels. Browse Wotif to find top-rated accommodation in Garfield Ridge, from simple to luxe, at prices you can afford. Don’t bother with endless lists of hotels to search through; our easy-to-use search and book system lets you filter by budget, star rating, amenities and more. A few clicks and you're in the door. Now, where did you put that suitcase?
What are the best hotels in Portsea?
- Perfect for couples, groups and family getaways, Portsea Village Resort is a boutique complex just steps from the beach. Choose from one, two and three-bedroom stylish apartments each with a kitchen, meals area, laundry and private balcony. There are plenty of sports and leisure facilities to keep you active, including two pools, a tennis court and a fitness centre.
- With an 18-hole championship golf course, modern rooms overlooking the greens and handy amenities like free WiFi and express check-in, Mercure Portsea has an impressive scorecard. Relax and soak up the spectacular views from the hotel’s Spike Bar or grab your clubs and hit the fairways. With our Price Promise, you can tee off with confidence knowing you’ve scored an incredible deal.
Which Portsea accommodations have a pool?
- With two heated swimming pools (one indoor and one outdoor), a spa tub and the beach just a five-minute walk away, Portsea Village Resort is a water lover’s dream. Heat up in the sauna then slip into your cossie and cool off with a refreshing dip. If you’re feeling energetic, hit the gym or explore nearby Point Nepean National Park. Each self-contained apartment here is light, airy and wheelchair accessible.
- Boathouse Resort Studios and Suites: Holidaying with the kids? They’ll adore splashing around in the outdoor pool. They’ll also love the beach across the road. This family-friendly retreat is a short drive from Portsea and offers a range of bright and spacious suites and family studios. Feeding the little ones is a breeze with in-room kitchenettes, barbecue grills and on-site Panda Blairgowrie restaurant.
Are there 5-star hotels near Portsea?
- Around a half-hour drive from Portsea, Georges Boutique Hotel and Culinary Retreat serves up stylish rooms and lots of fancy touches. Think rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries and premium linens. After a dreamy night’s sleep in your super-sized king bed, wake up to a delicious free brekkie. Cafe George promises more culinary delights. If your plans change, don’t worry. Wotif offers free cancellation on select hotels.
- Pack your favourite putter and tee off at RACV Cape Schanck Resort. Also a 30-minute car ride from Portsea, this stunning coastal retreat features an 18-hole championship golf course with tree-lined fairways and ocean views. Other facilities include a full-service spa, Turkish bath, three pools and a fitness centre. Choose from a range of luxurious rooms, suites and villas each with a private balcony or patio.
Which cheap accommodations in Portsea are great to stay in?
- Sorrento Beach Motel promises an enjoyable stay for a nice price. All rooms are individually decorated and come with premium bedding and a private patio. For an extra special touch, choose a king spa suite. Free WiFi, toiletries and self-parking here will help you save. Want another money saving tip? Sign up to our Mates Rates.
- Bayplay Beach Accommodation – 2 locations: Check in to one of these affordable beachside apartments and you’ll be right in the heart of Portsea. Perfect for large families, both units offer spacious lounges and fully equipped kitchens with microwaves, ovens, dishwashers and full-size fridges. With an outdoor pool, picnic space and garden as well, you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
Why book with Wotif?We know how awesome it is having extra cash to splash while you’re away. That’s why we work hard to get you the best deals, all backed by our Price Promise. Did we mention our Mates Rates? Sign up and you’ll get access to even more discounts! When you’re ready to book your Portsea escape, our local experts are ready to save you a bundle.
How much is a hotel room in Garfield Ridge?
Hotels in Garfield Ridge start at AU$106 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.