Hotels near Defence Of Darwin Experience
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Defence Of Darwin Experience
Want to find out a bit more about Defence Of Darwin Experience before you book flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
You're not going to have any difficulties finding it. It's in Darwin, the state capital.
Make your dollar go further by staying at one of the budget places in the vicinity. Check out the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell. The Frogshollow Backpackers is also worthwhile.
The larger area also features several upscale hotels for those travellers seeking a luxurious experience and top-quality amenities. You can't go past the Argus Apartments Darwin and Marrakai Apartments.
Built up a hunger? Stop by Pee Wee's at the Point. It's at Alec Fong Lim Drive, East Point, 0.6 kilometres from Defence Of Darwin Experience.
Other Things to Do Near Defence Of Darwin ExperienceDon't go home yet! The surrounding area has lots more available:
- Bring the children to Darwin Military Museum to pore over some novel exhibits relating to the local area's past military involvement.
- Walk around and participate in some birdwatching at East Point Reserve.
- If the weather's nice, watch the sunrise from the shore of Lake Alexander.
- Fannie Bay Gaol Museum is the ideal spot on a rainy day. You can keep dry while you learn about some regional history.
- Discover the various evolutionary developments of the different eons at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, an outstanding attraction for natural history buffs.
How much is a hotel room in Defence Of Darwin Experience?
Hotels in Defence Of Darwin Experience start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.