Coolangatta Accommodation from AU$119
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coolangatta
Best hotels in Coolangatta
Best Coolangatta accommodation
Where is the best Coolangatta beachfront accommodation?
- Book the Greenmount Hotel for sweet beach views. Spend your days down at the water, then relax in the evenings on the hotel’s terrace.
- You can score a room with an oceanfront view at Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort. This four-star property includes in-room kitchenettes if you want to put on your chef’s hat, as well as a luxury spa tub.
- Staying at The Pink Hotel Coolangatta puts you a four-minute walk from Coolangatta Beach, and seven minutes away from the Strand. Aside from going to the beach, you’ll never have to leave the hotel if you don’t want to; there are several on-site bars and a burger joint on the ground floor.
What are the top Coolangatta apartments?
- Sitting right on the beach, Reflection Tower Two has two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments. Each apartment comes with a kitchen for those who want to test out their culinary prowess, as well as a patio or balcony to relax after a meal. You’ll be about a minute away from Coolangatta Beach.
- Points North Apartments is smack in the middle of Marine Parade and the shops and restaurants lining it. All rooms come with a kitchen and access to the on-site hot tub and sauna. Crash in a two- or three-bedroom apartment, or go all-out and grab the luxurious penthouse, which can sleep up to 10.
How much is a hotel room in Coolangatta?
Hotels in Coolangatta start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.