ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 45 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Irons/ironing boards, desks and free toiletries are also available.
The restaurant, Hinkler’s Restaurant, is open for dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Business travellers can take advantage of a conference centre and a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available on weekdays between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. There's also free extended parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Hamilton hotel include Eat Street Markets and Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Airport International Hotel Brisbane ratings based on 279 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Airport International Hotel Brisbane
About the Airport International Hotel BrisbaneLocation 528 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007
- Room service during certain hours
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Airport International Hotel Brisbane. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Hamilton hotel.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (10.4 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Doomben Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Airport International Hotel Brisbane offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. 82-cm LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Hamilton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Hinkler’s Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Thursday: 7 AM-9 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-5 PM
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Reception hours are 7 AM-9 PM Monday-Friday and 8 AM-5 PM on weekends and Public Holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
This property will place a credit card authorization for late arrivals. Should the card decline our after-hours service will be advised to collect the funds before giving a key out. This service will incur an additional $10 administration charge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 13 and AUD 13 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 17 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 17 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Airport International Motel Brisbane Hamilton
- Airport International Hotel Brisbane Hamilton
- Airport International Brisbane Hamilton
- Airport Brisbane Hamilton
You should know
- Airport International Hotel Brisbane offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.