Hotels Near Boondall Wetlands Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Boondall Wetlands Reserve
Many people travel to Boondall Wetlands Reserve every year.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending a few nights in Brisbane. Doe that sound okay to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
If you're a bargain hunter, the Ibis Budget Brisbane Airport, 8 kilometres away, is your best option.
Other Things to Do Near Boondall Wetlands ReserveDon't pass up the chance to see the area surrounding Boondall Wetlands Reserve:
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre hosts outstanding events and entertainment year-round.
- Delight in an active couple of hours as you skate across the glistening ice at Boondall Ice Rink.
- Check out the goods to your heart's content at Centro Taigum. There's sure to be something perfect for you.
- Bag a few birdies and stay well away from the water at Nudgee Golf Club.
- Aim for par or at least stay out of the sand traps at Big Easy Golf Driving Range.
Unsure how to get to Boondall Wetlands Reserve? One possibility is going by rail. It's an easy-peasy commute to the closest station, Boondall, and then it's just a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Boondall Wetlands Reserve?
Hotels in Boondall Wetlands Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.