Hotels Near Shorncliffe Beach
Check hotel prices near Shorncliffe Beach
You're bound to have a wonderful time at Shorncliffe Beach.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a few nights in Brisbane. Doe that sound okay to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the bustling state capital!
Shrink your spending and make a reservation at the Ibis Budget Brisbane Airport. This wallet-friendly hotel is only 10 kilometres away.
Before you explore Shorncliffe Beach, get ready for the day with a coffee at Cafe on the Park. When you couldn't possible go on before getting a good feed, go to Olga's at Shorncliffe. After that, reflect on your day with a drink at The Full Moon Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Shorncliffe BeachTake in all that Shorncliffe Beach has to offer, but remember to also check out the surrounding region:
- Journey into Boondall Wetlands Reserve to take a look at the different plants and animals found in wetlands.
- Hear the thunderous applause of the crowd when attending a concert at Brisbane Entertainment Centre, known for playing host to outstanding entertainment year-round.
- It's a unique feeling to be sliding smoothly across a pool of ice. If this sounds right up your alley, strap on your boots and spend a fun afternoon at Boondall Ice Rink.
- Relax for a coffee or lunch or find some great deals at Centro Taigum.
- Grab your buddies and play a round at Nudgee Golf Club.
Leave the car behind and venture to Shorncliffe Beach by train. Sandgate, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.