Hotels Near Billabong Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Billabong Sanctuary
Billabong Sanctuary is the home of some pretty interesting animals. Snap some photos and introduce yourself!
Always wanted to visit Townsville? Here's your chance to find out what the fuss is about!
Hotels close to Billabong Sanctuary are few and far between. The Sunbird Motel, 2 kilometres away, is the only listed option.
The Secura Lifestyle Magnetic Gateway Townsville, an upmarket choice, is worth paying more if you want comfort and style.
Other Things to Do Near Billabong SanctuaryAfter you're done with Billabong Sanctuary, see what else is happening in the vicinity:
- On a clear day, Bowling Green Bay National Park is a fantastic place to enjoy everything that Mother Nature has to offer.
- See impressive displays and artefacts relating to the area's maritime culture at Maritime Museum of Townsville.
- Listen to the birdlife twittering and the insects buzzing while you explore Anderson Park Botanical Gardens.
- Many of us are amazed by the huge array of weird and wonderful organisms that call the ocean home. ReefHQ Aquarium is devoted to exhibiting a selection of these unique creatures.
- Come across ghosts of yesteryear in the displays at Museum of Tropical Queensland.
How much is a hotel room in Billabong Sanctuary?
Hotels in Billabong Sanctuary start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.